Material World - 21/10/2010
Science Minister David Willetts tells Quentin Cooper and a panel of experts about the effects of the spending review on the research budget. Producer: Roland Pease.
- 2010-10-21 16:30:00 - 2010-10-21 17:00:00 on Radio 4 FM, Radio 4 LW,
- 2010-10-25 21:00:00 - 2010-10-25 21:30:00 on Radio 4 FM, Radio 4 LW,
- BBC Science web site
- Book free tickets to the BBC's Amateur Scientist of the Year final
- Follow our amateur scientists on Facebook
- Material World and Open University
- Quentin Cooper
- So You Want To Be A Scientist?
- Dept for Business Innovation & Skills
- Dept of Energy & Climate Change
- Parliament publications - Science & Technology
- Society of Biology
- Stuart Haszeldine
- The Royal Society