Best of Cambridge 2009
Mark Radcliffe presents an hour of highlights from the 2009 Cambridge Folk Festival. The Zutons, Booker T, Adrian Edmondson & The Bad Shepherds and Martin Simpson are among the performers at this year's Co-operative Cambridge Folk Festival, one of the highlights of the summer for fans of live music. Another 'cool as folk' line-up, featuring the best in contemporary roots music, the festival bill this year also includes rare performances by legendary performers such as The Waterson Family and Buffy Sainte-Marie, as well as some of the trailblazers of the current folk revival including Bellowhead, Cara Dillon and Jim Moray. Extensive online coverage of the festival can be found at bbc.co.uk/radio2.
- London Town by Bellowhead
- No No Keshagesh by Buffy Sainte-Marie
- Valerie by The Zutons
- Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer by Hot Club of Cowtown
- Green Onions by Booker T.
- Hurt So Bad by Susan Tedeschi
- To Be Still by Alela Diane
- Hog-Eyed Man by The Watersons
- Lakes Of Ponchartrain by Martin Simpson
- Mexico Americano by Los Lobos
- O Jaos De Pancha by Los Lobos